Subject: [ledbat] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ledbat-congestion-07.txt

From: Mirja Kühlewind <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 18:50:40 +0200

Hi everybody,

we submitted a new version of the LEDBAT congestion control draft last Monday. 
Sorry for the late announcement.

We addressed all issues of the reviews incl. the AQM/ECN and 
randomness/fairness discussions. The only issue which is unsolved is the 
value of MIN_CWND. We did not change anything about the MIN_CWND in this 
version. We will address this issue and lower the value in a next version. 
But as we need some additional mechanism to handle a value of '0', we 
couldn't solve this issue yet.

Thanks again to all reviewers for their comments. Please have a look at the 
document if your comments have been addressed adequately. Thanks!

Jana &Mirja

----------  Forwarded Message  ----------

Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ledbat-congestion-07.txt
Date: Monday 11 July 2011, 19:57:51
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-ledbat-congestion-07.txt has been 
successfully submitted by Mirja Kuehlewind and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-ledbat-congestion
Revision:	 07
Title:		 Low Extra Delay Background Transport (LEDBAT)
Creation date:	 2011-07-11
WG ID:		 ledbat
Number of pages: 18

Abstract:
   LEDBAT is an experimental delay-based congestion control algorithm
   that attempts to utilize the available bandwidth on an end-to-end
   path while limiting the consequent increase in queueing delay on the
   path.  LEDBAT uses changes in one-way delay measurements to limit
   congestion that the flow itself induces in the network.  LEDBAT is
   designed for use by background bulk-transfer applications; it is
   designed to be no more aggressive than TCP congestion control and to
   yield in the presence of any competing flows when latency builds,
   thus limiting interference with the network performance of the
   competing flows.

The IETF Secretariat

-------------------------------------------------------