Subject: [UM] Draft Agenda for VPIM

From: "Glenn Parsons" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 11:03:28 -0400

Folks, 

As you may recall from IETF 53, we have agreed to meet jointly at IETF 54
and likely future IETF meetings until we wrap up.  The slot we have been
assigned is:

TUESDAY, July 16, 2002
0900-1130 Morning Sessions
APP     fax&vpim  Internet Fax WG & Voice Profile for Internet Mail WG  

Anyway, on the meeting agenda, I would propose FAX goes first and that VPIM
progresses in a similar order of events as we have done previously: 

        VPIMv2 
  - status of publication (MDN & DSN dependency)

        VPIM Directory 
  - schema status 
  - ENUM status 

        IVM 
  - status of last calls
  - review of IVM base spec 

        Addenda 
  - status of last calls 
  - IMAP channel, Client Behaviour, Caller-ID, SNAP,...  

We can discuss which of the Addenda items we think should roll into
LEMONADE, if any...  BTW,  LEMONADE meets on Thursday:

THURSDAY, July 18, 2002
1530-1730 Afternoon Sessions II
APP     lemonade  License to Enhance Messaging Oriented Network Access for
Diverse Endpoints BOF

Let me know if there is anything else you think we should cover or would
like to discuss at the meeting.  I will send out a more detailed agenda
(with draft names) closer to the meeting.

Cheers, 
Glenn.

---

From: Hiroshi Tamura <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 07:57:55 +0900 (JST)

Glenn,

> progresses in a similar order of events as we have done previously: 

Your proposal for FAX WG going first is ok for me. I live in Yokohama!
But, some FAX WG members do not stay at hotels and go there
directly from their home.

Dear Japanese FAX WG members:
If you take the first train in the morning and cannot go there,
please let us know very soon.

Regarding FAX WG agenda, I will let you know the next Tuesday, maybe.
The issues are mainly confirmation of status of I-Ds that FAX WG finished,
TIFF-FX, ESMTP CONNEG, Claudio's I-D, FAX in ENUM and ITU.
Please wait. 

Regards,
--
Hiroshi Tamura, Co-chair of IETF-FAX WG
E-mail: [email-masked]

-
This list is maintained by Snowshore Networks - http://www.snowshore.com
All comments on this list are the comments of the message originators and
Snowshore is not to be held responsible for any actions or comments found
on this list. The archives for this list can be found at
http://flyingfox.snowshore.com/um_archive/maillist.html