Subject: [UM] FW: Mailman upgrade at ietf.org

From: "Eric Burger" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 06:57:56 -0400

FYI

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf
Of Mail Administrator
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2002 12:51 PM
Subject: Mailman upgrade at ietf.org 

I forgot to state this in the previous message.

Mail to the working groups housed at ietf.org may have been lost for
the time between approx 1:00 pm EST on 20 Aug 2002 thru 12:30 pm EST on
21 Aug 2002.

Please advise your list members so they can resend their messages.

Stanley Weilnau

-
This list is maintained by Snowshore Networks - http://www.snowshore.com
All comments on this list are the comments of the message originators and
Snowshore is not to be held responsible for any actions or comments found
on this list. The archives for this list can be found at
http://flyingfox.snowshore.com/um_archive/maillist.html