Subject: [UM] LEMONADE charter - take 3

From: Glenn Parsons <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 19:28:11 -0400

Folks,

Forgive my absence -- I was recovering from a HD crash :-(

I believe I have found the recent LEMONADE discussions and have created a
revised snapshot. 

Is this agreeable?

Cheers,
Glenn.

---

From: Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 16:04:48 -0700

It's OK with me (I, too, would prefer not to mention each group 
working on MMS, but since you mention 3GPP2 as well as 3GPP, it's OK.)
-
This list is maintained by Snowshore Networks - http://www.snowshore.com
All comments on this list are the comments of the message originators and
Snowshore is not to be held responsible for any actions or comments found
on this list. The archives for this list can be found at
http://flyingfox.snowshore.com/um_archive/maillist.html