Subject: [UM] FW: LEMONADE charter - take 2

From: "Eric Burger" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 16:08:49 -0400

Original from Glenn:

Folks,

Thanks for the comments.  I think they improve the clarity of the charter.
I
have attached the revision.  How does it look now?

Ned/Patrik,

Assuming there are no further comments, what is the next step for getting
LEMONADE approved as a WG?

Cheers,
Glenn.

---

From: Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 14:20:36 -0700

I made a few minor fixups (typos and such), and also added a 
reference to 3GPP2 TSG-N (which is currently working on MMS).

---

From: Claudio Allocchio <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 00:30:05 +0100

OK for me !! Nice Job!

regards,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Claudio Allocchio             G   A   R   R          [email-masked]
                        Project Technical Officer
tel: +39 040 3758523      Italian Academic and       G=Claudio; S=Allocchio;
fax: +39 040 3758565        Research Network         P=garr; A=garr; C=it;

     PGP Key: http://security.fi.infn.it/cgi-bin/spgpk.pl?KeyId=0C5C2A09

-
This list is maintained by Snowshore Networks - http://www.snowshore.com
All comments on this list are the comments of the message originators and
Snowshore is not to be held responsible for any actions or comments found
on this list. The archives for this list can be found at
http://flyingfox.snowshore.com/um_archive/maillist.html