Subject: [UM] Lemonade Agenda

From: "Eric Burger" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 20:16:52 -0500

Date: THURSDAY, March 20, 2003
Time: 1530-1730 Afternoon Sessions II
Location: Imperial A
Directorate: APP
Abbreviation: lemonade
Title: License to Enhance Messaging Oriented Network Access for Diverse Endpoints PWG

Note Wells & Agenda Bashing :05

Requirements (Kue Wong) :20
     http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wong-umcli-02.txt

Server-to-Server Requirements (Lisa Dusseault) :20
     http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dusseault-s2s-event-reqs-00.txt

SNAP (Ari Erev) :20
     http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shapira-snap-05.txt

Next Steps and Document Assignments (Chairs) :20

Mobile Messaging Invited Discussion (Alan Stebbens & Milt Roselinsky) :30
     * There is a document for this presentation on the mail list.  
     * The web interface is broken right now.  I'll post the link by Monday evening.
-
This list is maintained by Snowshore Networks - http://www.snowshore.com
All comments on this list are the comments of the message originators and
Snowshore is not to be held responsible for any actions or comments found
on this list. The archives for this list can be found at
http://flyingfox.snowshore.com/um_archive/maillist.html