Subject: RE: [lemonade] Re: IMAP as submit server and SPAM

From: Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 15:01:01 -0400

At 12:01 PM -0500 6/10/03, Greg M (Greg) Vaudreuil wrote:

>  Using IMAP-Submit
>
>  1) Client posts message to outbox, client annotates message with 
> SMTP envelope in pipeline, receives status in response (1 round 
> trip)

As I recall, we were considering models in which the client would 
append the draft message to the outbox or drafts folder (with 
annotations for desired Submit envelope), and then in a subsequent 
transaction, submit the draft.  This would allow the client to 
maintain the message in a draft state, and so give the user a chance 
to review it later, perhaps from another client.

-- 
Randall Gellens
Opinions are personal;    facts are suspect;    I speak for myself only
-------------- Randomly-selected tag: ---------------
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your
own.  You may both be wrong.                              --Dandemis
_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade