Subject: [lemonade] Agenda for Vienna

From: "Glenn Parsons" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 08:47:13 -0400

Folks,

If you would like some time on the agenda in Vienna, please let myself and
Eric know.

Remember that you will need to have an ID published in order to have
something to talk about :-)

We'll give you until June 30th (same as the final ID cutoff) to let us know
if you'd like to be on the LEMONADE agenda.

As a reminder our confirmed IETF 57 slot is:THURSDAY, July 17, 20031530-1730 Afternoon Sessions IIAPP 	lemonade License to Enhance Messaging Oriented Network Access for 	    	 Diverse Endpoints WG

And finally, our goal for this meeting will be to focus on working on our
initial set of WG documents.  So our preliminary agenda is focused only on
these documents.

Cheers,
Glenn.

---

From: Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 22:07:57 -0700

At 8:47 AM -0400 6/25/03, Glenn Parsons wrote:

>  If you would like some time on the agenda in Vienna, please let 
> myself and Eric know.

I'd like to discuss making the I-D I published on mapping between MMS 
and Internet mail a working group document.  It fits in the charter 
(under "gateways").  Draft is 
draft-gellens-lemonade-mms-mapping-00.txt.

-- 
Randall Gellens
Opinions are personal;    facts are suspect;    I speak for myself only
-------------- Randomly-selected tag: ---------------
Advertising is 85 percent confusion and 15 percent commission.
                                                 --Fred Allen

_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade