Subject: [lemonade] OFF THREAD - Hotels in Vienna

From: Claudio Allocchio <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 18:58:28 +0200 (CEST)

Hallo...
I just noticed that the hotels proposed "on line" from the IETF site are
just awfully more expensive than they should... and in fact on my usual
travel agent site

http://www.ventaglio.com/cgi-bin/cgi2nova.exe?SN_ADDRESS=ivvportal2&SN_METHOD=M_show&Haz=07&Hbt=04&Hpg=06&Hid=012&Hln=012&Hre=900

at pages 15 you can find the same hotels or better at much conviniente
prices.

Just for those who would like to check... or do it themselves (probably
also other travel agents have the same better offers than the official
reservation system selected by the IETF secretariat this time...

:-)

ok, end of OFF THREAD, sorry for that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Claudio Allocchio             G   A   R   R          [email-masked]
                        Project Technical Officer
tel: +39 040 3758523      Italian Academic and       G=Claudio; S=Allocchio;
fax: +39 040 3758565        Research Network         P=garr; A=garr; C=it;

           PGP Key: http://www.cert.garr.it/PGP/keys.php3#ca
_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade