Subject: [lemonade] HOW ARE YOU

From: "Mrs Rose Guei." <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 16:48:39 -0700

Goodday! 
It is with hope that I write to seek your help in this context. 
I am Mrs.Rose Guei wife of the former Head Of State of 
Cote'd Ivoire,Late General Robert Guei who was assassinated on 
the19th of September 2002 in a military uprising in my country. 
I got your email address from network directory.I apologize if I 
have infringed on your privacy. 

However,since my husband death, I have been thrown into a state 
of utter confusion, frustration and hopelessness by the present 
administration of President Laurent Gbagbo. The security agents in 
the country have subjected me to physical and psychological torture. 
Subsequently, events in my country has now led to the break up of the 
country with many displaced individuals including Foreigners. This 
you would have heard in the news. 
Unfortunately, loyalist soldiers of the present leader of the 
country, President Laurent Gbagbo have continued to loot and 
assassinate those perceived to be against his regime. 
In view of these,I secretly left my country Cote'd ivoire for the 
Accra in Ghana to seek asylum. 
I am using this medium, to humbly approach you for assistance in 
the resettlement and relocation of my three children and I out of 
Accra-Ghana where we are temporarily seeking Political Asylum. 
Besides, I am equally, using this correspondence to seek and 
request your assistance and cooperation in a sensitive but highly 
beneficial financial arrangement. 
Prior to the death of my husband, he deposited a huge amount of 
money in a consignment in a security company’s vault overseas. The 
fact that my husband is Dead and we continue to accumulate huge debts 
daily as long as this consignment remains in the security company’s 
vault, made me decided to get someone reliable to proceed as soon as 
possible to receive these funds.my plan is to invest the money so as 
to safeguard my future and that of my children. It is very essential 
that you understand the kind of trust and confidence I want to put in 
you. This is an act of desperation on my part, in order not to loose 
this money. 
For your reliable assistance, if willing, I will reward you with 
25% of the money. 
As soon as you declare your willingness to assist, i shall 
furnish you with the details and information you will need to 
accomplish this task. 
For obvious security reasons, it is imperative that you keep all 
our communication very secret. Do not mention my family’s name or 
disclose the transaction to anybody. 
Thank you in anticipation for your assistance in enabling me 
achieve this goal. Please contact me whether or not you are 
interested in assisting me. This will enable me scout for another 
partner in the event of non-interest on your part. 

Your’s sincerely, 
Mrs Rose Guei. 

_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade