Subject: [lemonade] Pull document on I-D repository

From: Mark Crispin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 13:28:58 -0800 (PST)

I haven't seen any announcement, but the -00 version of the Pull document
for Lemonade is now on
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-crispin-lemonade-pull-00.txt
and
 ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-crispin-lemonade-pull-00.txt
Please ignore the bogus -01 file.

This document discusses the mechanisms of message sending; advantages of
pull over push; describes traditional strategy, push strategy, and three
variants (BURL, BURL/CATENATE, and BURL/embedded URI) of pull strategy;
and finally discusses authorization mechanisms in these strategies.

-- Mark --

http://staff.washington.edu/mrc
Science does not emerge from voting, party politics, or public debate.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade