Subject: [lemonade] pull document...

From: Mark Crispin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 11:26:17 -0800 (PST)

I don't know what's going on.  The I-D repository has a bogus
	draft-crispin-lemonade-pull-01.txt
written on January 28 that alleges that my
	draft-crispin-lemonade-pull-00.txt
was deleted due to having expired after 6 months.

That document was submitted on January 23, 2004.  I don't know how 5 days
equals 6 months.

I re-submitted the document yesterday, and pointed out that this was a new
document.  My request was ignored.

What is going on?

-- Mark --

http://staff.washington.edu/mrc
Science does not emerge from voting, party politics, or public debate.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade