Subject: [lemonade] IMAP URL update (Was: CATENATE draft)

From: Pete Resnick <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2004 11:57:46 -0600

On 12/30/03 at 3:39 PM -0800, Mark Crispin wrote:

>OK.  I think that there is arguably a requirement for more than just 
>this. Are byte ranges really sufficient, or would some kind of line 
>range be desirable?  What about some means to access envelope and/or 
>bodystructure via URL?

I think byte ranges are sufficient for CATENATE, but perhaps there 
are other contexts in which these other features would be important. 
Mark, could you bring this discussion back over to IMAPEXT? There are 
probably more people there who can give input.

pr
-- 
Pete Resnick <http://www.qualcomm.com/~presnick/>
QUALCOMM Incorporated - Direct phone: (858)651-4478, Fax: (858)651-1102

_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade