Subject: [lemonade] Internet Mail Architecture draft

From: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 01:36:25 -0700

Folks,

I've just sent draft-crocker-mail-arch-00 to be issued as an
internet-draft.

In the interim, it is available at:

  <http://brandenburg.com/specifications/draft-crocker-mail-arch-00.htm>
and
  <http://brandenburg.com/specifications/draft-crocker-mail-arch-00.txt>

The document summarizes Internet Mail architectural components, their
relationships, and the identities they use.

The draft recommends that discussion about the draft take place on the
SMTP mailing list.

So I have only BCC'd the MARID and LEMONADE mailing lists, to let folks
there know about the draft. But it really will be better to have
discussion take place in only one venue.

d/
----- 
 Dave Crocker <mailto:[email-masked]>
 Brandenburg InternetWorking <http://www.brandenburg.com>
 Sunnyvale, CA USA <tel: +1.408.246.8253>; <fax: +1.408.850.1850>

_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade