Subject: [lemonade] Agenda Theory

From: Eric Burger <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 20:49:55 -0500

Sorry for the delay in getting the agenda out.  We've had a new addition to
the work group.  Glenn has a new son, John Wilson.  If he wants some sleep,
Glenn might even make a cameo this week :)

We were going with the principle of one day for review & status, and one day
for working.  However, because of the late scheduling of the work group
sessions, we've thrown that idea out of the window.

It could be worse: when we asked for a second session after the interim, we
got Monday, but *lost* Wednesday.  We got that back on track, but only after
learning that some folks cannot do Monday.  Others cannot do Wednesday.

Here is the deal: we really will follow the IETF protocol -- while we may
discuss lots at the face-to-face, NO decisions will be final until they are
taken to the list.

In order to capture good meeting minutes and jabber log, we really, really
need volunteers that are familiar with lemonade to take minutes.  I would
like to get two volunteers, NOW.

See you Monday and Wednesday.

_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade