Subject: [lemonade] Proposal for Content Adaptation

From: "Weingarten Jerry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 14:04:56 +0200

Hi all, 

I would like to suggest a slight alternative to the CHANNEL suggestion
to support content adaptation for mobile email.  I am attaching a very
initial draft of a document that describes my additions to the
suggestion that was discussed extensively about a month ago.  The main
change to the CHANNEL suggestion is to have a server optionally provide,
as part of the BODYSTRUCTURE of a fetched message suggestions for
different formats for each of the body parts.  More details are in the
attached document.
 <<C-ADAPT.txt>> 
Hoping to hear some feedback and wishing you all a Happy New Year,

Yaacov (Jerry) Weingarten
Comverse - Standards 
phone: +972-3-645 2392
mobile: +972-52-854 2392
email: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade