Subject: [lemonade] URLAUTH draft 05

From: Mark Crispin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 15:58:53 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)

This draft contains changes from draft 04 which came about as part of the 
WGLC.

The most significant of these is a statement that if there is currently no 
mailbox access key for the given mailbox in the user's mailbox access key 
table, one is automatically generated.  This is to clarify that it is 
NOT necessary to use RESETKEY prior to first-time use of GENURLAUTH.

The other such change defines mechanism names as consisting of 
case-insensitive alpha, digit, hyphen, or period.  Previously, it was 
defined as uchar, which is not compatible with IMAP's atom.

All other changes are editorial only.

-- Mark --

http://staff.washington.edu/mrc
Science does not emerge from voting, party politics, or public debate.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade