Subject: [lemonade] FW: Status of audio streaming for IETF 63.

From: "Eric Burger" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 21:05:42 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2005 9:05 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Status of audio streaming for IETF 63.

The new streaming effort continues for IETF 63. All eight parallel
tracks 
as well as the plenaries will be covered. It is our hope that this
effort 
will continue to provide useful timely and accessible access to the 
proceedings of the IETF as they happen.

An internet draft (revised since IETF 62) desscribing what the project 
intends to accomplish, and the efforts up to this point is available at:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jaeggli-ietftv-ng-01.txt

Streams are to be delivered as 64Kb/s unicast-http-streamed mp3 audio, a

popular and relativly standard way to deliver internet radio. Most
platforms 
should have a client immediatly available (windows media player,
quicktime, 
real, winamp, vlc, mplayer, zinf, etc) capable of playing back the
stream.

Streaming begins July 31. See the page located at:

http://videolab.uoregon.edu/events/ietf/ietf63.html

which will be updated as additional information including the final 
schedule, becomes available.

To test your client against a currently active stream of the same type
prior to 
the the meeting, visit the webpage for instructions.

regards
joelja

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
--
Joel Jaeggli  	       Unix Consulting
[email-masked]
GPG Key Fingerprint:     5C6E 0104 BAF0 40B0 5BD3 C38B F000 35AB B67F
56B2

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade