Subject: [lemonade] FW: RFC 4024 on Voice Messaging Client Behaviour

From: "Glenn Parsons" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 16:10:45 -0400

FYI, 

Another VPIM RFC has finally published.

That leaves three remaining in the RFC Editors Queue:

draft-ietf-vpim-ivm
draft-ietf-vpim-vpimdir
draft-ietf-vpim-routing

These should hopefully publish within the next month.

Cheers,
Glenn.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2005 5:58 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: RFC 4024 on Voice Messaging Client Behaviour

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4024

        Title:      Voice Messaging Client Behaviour
        Author(s):  G. Parsons, J. Maruszak
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       July 2005
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], [email-masked]
        Pages:      9
        Characters: 18560
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:    None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ema-vpim-cb-02.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc4024.txt

This document defines the expected behaviour of a client to various
aspects of a Voice Profile for Internet Mail (VPIM) message or any voice
and/or fax message.

This memo provides information for the Internet community.  It does not
specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Distribution of this memo is
unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be added to or
deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should be sent to
[email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending an
EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the RFCs.
_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade