Subject: [lemonade] Tentative Meeting Times

From: Eric Burger <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 17:35:42 -0400

The secretariat has floated the first draft of the draft IETF 63 Agenda.

The first lemonade session is tentatively scheduled for:
Tuesday, 2 August, from 10:30am - 12:30pm.  The plan is for this session to
be the update / review / education / blah time for the community and work
group.

The second lemonade session is tentatively scheduled for:
Wednesday, 3 August, from 2pm - 4pm.  The plan is for this session to be a
working session.

Everyone is, of course, invited.  Even if you are from the OMA :)

Read all the drafts and review the mail list.  Resources are at the charter
page:
<http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/lemonade-charter.html>
and supplemental page:
<http://flyingfox.snowshore.com/i-d/lemonade/>.

PLEASE do note the use of conditional adverbs above.  IETF schedules are
notoriously fluid!

_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade