Subject: [lemonade] VIEW drafts on supplemental site

From: "Burger, Eric" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 11:32:21 -0500

At IETF 64, mention was made of two drafts that are no longer in the
archive that are relevant to views / synthetic folders.

There are at:

<http://flyingfox.snowshore.com/i-d/lemonade/drafts/draft-ietf-imapext-v
iew-03.txt>

And
<http://flyingfox.snowshore.com/i-d/lemonade/drafts/draft-ietf-imapext-w
indow-00.txt>

There are also links off of the supplemental web site:
<http://flyingfox.snowshore.com/i-d/lemonade/>

_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade

---

From: Anil SRIVASTAVA <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 10:39:54 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)

All the links from flyingfox to the drafts seem to be broken.  Maybe a 
permission problem?

Anil

> <http://flyingfox.snowshore.com/i-d/lemonade/>

_______________
Anil SRIVASTAVA
[email-masked]