Subject: RE: [lemonade] INTERIM MEETING VISA and Other Information

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 13:38:44 +0200

Just some practical information for those who did not visit China before.
Very few people speak English, so be sure to get the Chinese name (and address) of the hotel You are staying at in written form - otherwise You will have difficulties getting there as the taxi driver will not understand where You want to go.

Best regards: Zoltán Ördögh
E-mail: [email-masked]
Phone: +358 50 386 0566

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of ext Burger, Eric
Sent: 28 December, 2005 18:03
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [lemonade] INTERIM MEETING VISA and Other Information
Importance: High

We have venue, hotel, and local information posted to the lemonade
supplemental web site, <http://flyingfox.snowshore.com/i-d/lemonade/>.

URGENT NOTICE: IF you chose to get a business visa, you MUST send CMCC a
request for an invitation letter.  Sending out your request today or
tomorrow (or Tuesday) would be a very good thing, and will save YOU a
lot of money and aggravation.

Visa information is at 
<http://flyingfox.snowshore.com/i-d/lemonade/slides64-5/slides64-5.html#
visas>
and from your local Chinese Embassy web page.

IF you chose to get a business visa, the request form is at
<http://flyingfox.snowshore.com/i-d/lemonade/slides64-5/invitation%20let
ter%20issue.htm>
<http://flyingfox.snowshore.com/i-d/lemonade/slides64-5/invitation%20let
ter%20issue.pdf>
<http://flyingfox.snowshore.com/i-d/lemonade/slides64-5/invitation%20let
ter%20issue.doc>

_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade

_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade

---

From: Gang Liang <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 12:06:18 +0800

hi,

The hotel's Chinese name and address as follows, you can print it. Taxi driver can understand where you go.

Hope you have a good trip.

Best Regards,
Gang Liang
----------------------------------------------------
Lianggang
Huawei Technologies
Tel:+86 25 84565646
Mob:+86 13813998674
Fax:+86 25 84565028
Email:[email-masked]
---------------------------------------------------- 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of ext Burger, Eric
Sent: 28 December, 2005 18:03
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [lemonade] INTERIM MEETING VISA and Other Information
Importance: High

Visa information is at