Subject: [lemonade] binary?

From: Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 16:39:07 -0700

What did we decide about BINARY?

I recall some discussions on issues/difficulties with the fetch part 
(especially encrypted content), and some separate ones on the append 
part that might require an annotatemore element to identify mailboxes 
that can or cannot support it.  But I'm not sure where we left 
things.  I do recall that binary fetch was shown to be a bigger win 
than compression.
-- 
Randall Gellens
Opinions are personal;    facts are suspect;    I speak for myself only
-------------- Randomly-selected tag: ---------------
Everything is controlled by a small evil group to which,
unfortunately, no one we know belongs.

_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade