Subject: [lemonade] Document Status

From: "Glenn Parsons" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 00:19:36 -0400

Folks,

We need some revised documents.  At the IETF 65 meeting we had set a
date of April 3rd to get new drafts... so far we have none.

We really need to have some documents by May 3rd to identify outstanding
issues so that we can resolve them at the proposed May 31 interim
meeting in Ottawa.

As a reminder, we are expecting revised drafts on the following...

 draft-ietf-lemonade-convert  
 draft-ietf-lemonade-search-within 
 draft-ietf-lemonade-notifications  
 draft-ietf-lemonade-vfolder   
 draft-ietf-lemonade-imap-sieve
 draft-ietf-lemonade-compress     
 draft-ietf-lemonade-reconnect  
 draft-ietf-lemonade-rfc2192bis 
 draft-ietf-lemonade-profile-bis  
 draft-ietf-lemonade-firewall-binding  
 draft-ietf-lemonade-deployments  
 draft-ietf-lemonade-futuredelivery 

And a new draft on...

  Streaming conversion 

Cheers,
Glenn.

_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade