Subject: [lemonade] New Liaison Statement, "OMA LS 0096 on Mobile Email to the IETF Lemonade WG"

From: "Glenn Parsons" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 11:12:21 -0400

Title: OMA LS 0096 on Mobile Email to the IETF Lemonade WG Submission
Date: 2006-04-11 URL of the IETF Web page:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/liaison_detail.cgi?detail_id=212 

From: Dean Willis(OMA) <[email-masked]>
To: IETF Lemonade([email-masked], [email-masked])
Cc: [email-masked]
[email-masked]
Reponse Contact: [email-masked] Technical Contact:
[email-masked]
Purpose: For information
Body: OMA MWG-MEM thanks IETF LEMONADE for their consideration of our
previous liaison.  We understand, and will take into consideration, your
comments.

Specifically, we have not yet been able to study a subset of the OMA STI
parameters, but will include any subsetting as part of our work.

Note that work continues on the MEM architecture document (AD) and that
we plan to submit this for formal review, which is part of our approval
process, prior to the end of June.  

In addition, we have initiated work on a MEM technical specification
(TS) for a LEMONADE realization.  This will now make the LEMONADE
profile-bis document <draft-ietf-lemonade-profile-bis> an OMA-IETF
dependency that will be tracked by OMA and IETF liaison representatives.
We would appreciate ongoing updates on your progress with the completion
of this work.

OMA MWG-MEM intends to continue to provide detailed updates of the
Mobile e-mail enabler related activities as our work progresses.

OMA MWG-MEM will hold its next meetings on 17-19 May in Kansas, and June
12-16 in Osaka, Japan.
Attachment(s):
     Original LS in Word Format
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/documents/LIAISON/file299.doc)

_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade