Subject: [lemonade] New W3C group on HTML in email

From: Arnt Gulbrandsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 09:34:09 +0100

This announcement by Daniel Glazman ought to be of interest for at least 
some Lemonade members.

Arnt

From: Daniel Glazman <[email-masked]>

Following a few personal discussions with friends here in France, and a 
thread in a W3C Members-only mailing-list, the W3C has decided to 
launch a new mailing-list for issues related to HTML in email: editing, 
rendering, interoperability, security, ...
The idea is - for instance - to take advantage of the work done by the 
future HTML WG to have an email-safe profile of HTML. That's only one 
of the possibilities, just to give you an example.
BTW, that includes HTML emails sent from and received by mobile devices, 
of course...

The mailing-list is [email-masked]

    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-mail/

We also think of having an official W3C workshop on this topic in the 
coming weeks or months, and we'll ask for position papers.

...

_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade