Subject: [lemonade] Fwd: draft-resnick-2822upd-01 posted

From: Pete Resnick <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 23:59:37 -0500

Please follow the discussion on [email-masked].

--- begin forwarded text

Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 16:55:06 -0500
To: [email-masked]
From: Pete Resnick <[email-masked]>
Subject: draft-resnick-2822upd-01 posted

You may have noticed that 2822upd-01 was posted.

<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-resnick-2822upd-01.txt>
Also:
<http://www.qualcomm.com/~presnick/draft-resnick-2822upd-01.html>
<http://www.qualcomm.com/~presnick/draft-resnick-2822upd-01.xml>
<http://www.qualcomm.com/~presnick/draft-resnick-2822upd-01.txt>

To make rfcdiff work, I've put a copy of RFC 2822 on my web site with 
some of the later sections rearranged so that they're in the same 
order as the current draft. You can see the diffs between the two 
here:

<http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=http://www.qualcomm.com/~presnick/rfc2822-fixed.txt&url2=http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-resnick-2822upd-01.txt>

Though overall very few, there are real changes from 2822 in this 
document that need review. See the changes section at the bottom. I 
did *not* go whole hog and switch to Bruce's syntax, simply because I 
wanted to limit the number of changes and see if we can't get this 
thing to Draft along with 2821bis. But I did incorporate (hopefully 
all of) the corrections that you all have pointed out over the last 
couple of years.

Please review with a fine toothed comb. If there are more than just a 
few problems, perhaps I'll ask Tony Hansen or Philip Guenther (who 
have at assorted time offered assistance) to start an issues list.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

pr

--- end forwarded text

-- 
Pete Resnick <http://www.qualcomm.com/~presnick/>
QUALCOMM Incorporated - Direct phone: (858)651-4478, Fax: (858)651-1102

_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/lemonade

---

From: Pete Resnick <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 23:59:37 -0500

--- begin forwarded text

pr

--- end forwarded text