Subject: [lemonade] Interim Next Week

From: Eric Burger <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 10:31:38 -0400

I have updated the supplemental web site,
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/lemonade/
with updated information on the hotel and Thursday start time.

Glenn and I are staying at the Hilton Toronto Airport.  The upside is it is
a Hilton and very close to the airport.  The downside is that it is NOT
walking distance to the venue, but it is a short taxi ride.  For CDN 12
extra per night you can stay at the Courtyard, which is walking distance.

Do note the Nortel (Hilton) and BEA (Courtyard) rates are significantly
lower than the web rates.

Nortel is host for dinner; that will most likely be a taxi ride, but we can
share.

The start time on Thursday is 9am.  Although that is still 6am for the North
American West-Coasters, we do not want the session to eat in to Europe's
dinner too much [sic].

Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete it.

_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/lemonade