Subject: [lemonade] Message ORGanization list formed

From: Dave Cridland <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2007 17:08:24 +0100

For those who are interested, a mailing list called [email-masked] has 
been formed to discuss the general issues surrounding message 
organization and search.

The intent is to examine what existing clients are actually doing, 
and see what servers might do to support this functionality such that 
it can be done efficiently (possibly including over limited 
bandwidth).

If it seems to be heading in a fruitful direction with a reasonable 
amount of support, I'll see what I can do about getting a BOF 
together with a much more concrete charter proposal.

To subscribe, it's the usual [email-masked] thing.

Dave.
-- 
Dave Cridland - mailto:[email-masked] - xmpp:[email-masked]
  - acap://acap.dave.cridland.net/byowner/user/dwd/bookmarks/
  - http://dave.cridland.net/
Infotrope Polymer - ACAP, IMAP, ESMTP, and Lemonade

_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/lemonade