Subject: Re: [lemonade] Profile Bis updated

From: Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 14:07:09 -0700

At 12:43 PM +0100 4/6/07, Alexey Melnikov wrote:

>  If I remember correctly, ENABLE was born around EXPUNGED/QRESYNC 
> WGLC. In particular there was a suggestion to use ENABLE with 
> CONDSTORE and QRESYNC. Is this something that people still would 
> like to be able to do in Lemonade Profile Bis?

That's my recollection as well, and I still think it is a good idea.
-- 
Randall Gellens
Opinions are personal;    facts are suspect;    I speak for myself only
-------------- Randomly-selected tag: ---------------
"Contrariwise," continued Tweedledee, "if it was so, it might
be, and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's
logic!"

_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/lemonade