Subject: [lemonade] About Lemonade IOP Test Statement from China Mobile

From: "Xiaohui Fan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 13:44:56 +0800

Dear all

China Mobile has launched pushemail service for about one year. 
During this time, We deeply get to know the importance of standardization for the development of this service.

In order to push the standardiation, we would like to host or join the IOP test and help it accepted by OMA asap.

The attached ppt summerizes our points on the test. Hope the group can give us the change.

Best Regards 				

Fan Xiaohui

Product Development Division 
RESEARCH INSTITUTE
CHINA MOBILE COMMUNICATIONS CORPORATION (CMCC)
ADD: 53A, Xibianmennei Ave.,Xuanwu District,Beijing,100053 China
TEL:+86 10 66006688 EXT 3137
FAX:+86 10 63600340
E-mail: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/lemonade

---

From: "Glenn Parsons" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 19:40:55 -0400

Folks,

Based on this offer to host a LEMONADE interop event, I would like to
poll on who would be interested in participating in such an event
(either in person or remotely).  As a reminder, the purpose of this
event is to interop early client and server implementations of Profile
bis.  The results will be used to help close the final WG/IESG review of
LEMONADE Profile bis.  This is similar to the event Nortel hosted last
year for LEMONADE Profile interop.

Please reply to me so I can tally interested participants.

After reviewing the constraints, I am proposing two possible weeks when
we could hold this event:
 - week of Oct 8th
 - week of Nov 5th

Please indicate which of these dates is doable for you (i.e., one of or
both)

Cheers,
Glenn.

-----Original Message-----
From: Xiaohui Fan [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2007 1:45 AM
To: lemonade
Subject: [lemonade] About Lemonade IOP Test Statement from China Mobile

Dear all

China Mobile has launched pushemail service for about one year. 
During this time, We deeply get to know the importance of
standardization for the development of this service.

In order to push the standardiation, we would like to host or join the
IOP test and help it accepted by OMA asap.

The attached ppt summerizes our points on the test. Hope the group can
give us the change.

Best Regards 				

Fan Xiaohui