Subject: [lemonade] MSGEVENT

From: Eric Burger <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 02:11:03 -0400

Any comments on message event document?

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lemonade-msgevent

Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete it.

_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/lemonade

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 17:40:06 +0300

Looks ok to me.
Thanks.

Best regards: Zoltán Ördögh
E-mail: zoltan dot ordogh at nokia dot com
Phone: +358 50 386 0566

>-----Original Message-----
>From: ext Eric Burger [mailto:[email-masked]] 
>Sent: 22 July, 2007 09:11
>To: [email-masked]
>Subject: [lemonade] MSGEVENT
>
>Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, 
>may contain information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its 
>subsidiaries  and  affiliated entities,  that may be 
>confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally 
>privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the 
>individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the 
>intended recipient, and have received this message in error, 
>please immediately return this by email and then delete it.
>
>