Subject: [lemonade] Mailing List Last Call now open for draft-klensin-rfc2821bis-05.txt

From: Tony Hansen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 11:34:28 -0400

This is a "formal" Mailing List Last Call on
draft-klensin-rfc2821bis-05.txt. The last call will last for two weeks
time, ending on October 30, 2007.

[email-masked] wrote:
> A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
> directories.
>
> 	Title           : Simple Mail Transfer Protocol
> 	Filename        : draft-klensin-rfc2821bis-05.txt
>...
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-klensin-rfc2821bis-05.txt

If you go to http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-klensin-rfc2821bis and
click on [Diff1], you'll see a highlighted list of changes between this
and the previous version.

Major changes for this release are indicated in Appendix G.7.

   G.7.  Changes from version -04 to -05
   1.  Added registry pointers to Section 8 (issue 36).
   2.  "for" clause in Received header reduced to a single mailbox,
       since this seems to reflect list consensus (issue 37).  An
       "additional registered clauses" entry was made to allow for
       future extension (also issue 37).
   3.  Corrected some I-D references to point to now-published RFCs.

At this point, all extant issues are considered closed.

The Mailing List Last Call is now declared open.

Depending on the outcome of the Mailing List Last Call, the next step
will be to submit the document (or its revision) to the IESG for
IETF-wide Last Call.

Thanks!

	Tony Hansen
	[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/lemonade