Subject: [lemonade] Second Lemonade interop event

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 19:25:10 +0100

Hi everybody,
I would like to announce the Second Lemonade Interop event to be held in
Munich, Germany on November 19th and 20th.
The event will be kindly hosted by Oryx this time.

Unless you already told me, please email me directly whether you will
attend in person or if you want to participate remotely.

The following information was provided by Arnt Gulbrandsen from Oryx:

The event will be held in the Amalienstrasse in Schwabing, the 
university area teeming with cafés and so on. Two inexpensive, decent 
hotels (as Germans consider such things) are at carlton-garni.de and 
hotel-lettl.de, both in the immediate vicinity. Getting there from the 
airport involves taking the S1/S8 train to Marienplatz (both lines take 
you there, only the route varies) and from there either U3 or U6 two 
hops northwards to Universität.

Regards,
Alexey

_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/lemonade