Subject: [lemonade] Pseudo-WGLC: urlauth-accessid

From: Eric Burger <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 22:30:00 -0500

draft-ncook-urlauth-accessid is not a Work Group document. However,  
streaming is, and it depends on accessid.  So, consider this a WGLC on  
accessid, even if unofficial.

Thanks.

_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/lemonade

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 10:38:04 +0000

Eric Burger wrote:

> streaming is, and it depends on accessid.  So, consider this a WGLC 
> on  accessid, even if unofficial. 

The recent version looks good, it addresses most (if not all) of my 
comments.
Some minor tweaks I would suggest are:

In Section 6 (IANA Considerations), insert a new sentence at the 
beginning, something like:

   IANA is requested to create a new registry for IMAP URLAUTH access 
identifiers and prefixes.

In the second paragraph of this section: typo in "IANA".

In the Contact field of all registrations I would add email address of 
the Lemonade mailing list. (Neil, are you sure you want to answer 
questions about registrations?)

---

From: Neil Cook <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 11:11:18 +0000

Agree with all of these,

Neil

On 26 Jan 2009, at 10:38, Alexey Melnikov wrote:

> Eric Burger wrote:
>
>> draft-ncook-urlauth-accessid is not a Work Group document.  
>> However,  streaming is, and it depends on accessid.  So, consider  
>> this a WGLC on  accessid, even if unofficial.
>
> In the Contact field of all registrations I would add email address  
> of the Lemonade mailing list. (Neil, are you sure you want to answer