Subject: [lemonade] Document Action: 'Lemonade Notifications Architecture' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 08:07:29 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Lemonade Notifications Architecture '
   <draft-ietf-lemonade-notifications-10.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document is the product of the Enhancements to Internet email to 
Support Diverse Service Environments Working Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Alexey Melnikov and Lisa Dusseault.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lemonade-notifications-10.txt

Technical Summary

  This document discusses how to provide notification and filtering
  mechanisms to mail stores to meet Lemonade goals.

  This document also discusses the use of server to server
  notifications, and how server to server notifications fit into an
  architecture which provides server to client notifications.

Working Group Summary

  Nothing out of the ordinary happened in the WG to note.

Document Quality

  As an Informative document, no issues with protocols or
implementations.

RFC Editor Notes

Please change the Absract to read:
OLD:    
    This document discusses how to provide notification and filtering
    mechanisms to mail stores to meet Lemonade goals.

NEW:
    This document discusses how to provide notification and filtering
    mechanisms to mail stores to meet the goals of the Lemonade
    (Enhancements to Internet email to Support Diverse Service
    Environments) Working Group.

In Section 1, 1st paragraph:
OLD:
    The lemonade work [LEMONADE-PROFILE] identified a need to provide
        ^
    notification and filtering mechanisms for use with IMAP [IMAP].

NEW:
    The Lemonade work [LEMONADE-PROFILE] identified a need to provide
        ^
    notification and filtering mechanisms for use with IMAP [IMAP].