Subject: [lemonade] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-lemonade-imap-sieve-06

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 11:16:54 -0400

I've posted a new imap-sieve draft, which makes some updates and
includes as notes (search for "[[") Ned's issues with it.  I've also
moved the discussion here, in preparation for moving this document to
the sieve working group and away from lemonade -- we should talk about that
in Stockholm.  I'm asking the sieve chairs for a slot on the agenda in
Stockholm to talk about this draft, which we really should work on and
wrap up.

To that last end, I also ask that folks review what's there and make
comments, especially about (but not limited to) the "[[" notes.  If we
can sort out what to do with those (and explicit text is welcome), we
can make some progress.

I've set the reply-to on this message to go to the sieve mailing list,
at <[email-masked]>.

Barry

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, Jul 11, 2009 at 11:33 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-lemonade-imap-sieve-06
To: [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-lemonade-imap-sieve-06.txt has been
successfuly submitted by Barry Leiba and posted to the IETF
repository.

Filename:        draft-ietf-lemonade-imap-sieve
Revision:        06
Title:           Support for Sieve in Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP4)
Creation_date:   2009-07-11
WG ID:           lemonade
Number_of_pages: 24

Abstract:
Sieve defines an email filtering language that can, in principle,
plug into any point in the processing of an email message.  As
defined in the base specification, it plugs into mail delivery.  This
document defines how Sieve can plug into points in the IMAP protocol
where messages are created or changed, adding the option of user-
defined or installation-defined filtering (or, with Sieve extensions,
features such as notifications).Note

This document defines extensions to IMAP and Sieve.  For now, it is
the work of the Lemonade Working Group (Enhancements to Internet
email to support diverse service environments), but it will be moved
to the Sieve working group at some point.

1.  Discussion of this document should be taken to the Sieve mailing

 list at mailto:[email-masked]

2.  Subscription requests can be sent to

 mailto:[email-masked]?body=subscribe (send an

 email message with the word "subscribe" in the body).

3.  A WWW archive of back messages is available at

 http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/sieve/index.html

4.  Older messages, which were posted to the lemonade mailing list,

 are archived at

 http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/lemonade/index.html

The IETF Secretariat.