Subject: Re: [Lime] draft-kumar-lime-yang-connectionless-oam-01

From: "Deepak Kumar (dekumar)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 03:10:15 +0000

Hi Ronald,

Thanks for review. We will try to address the comment and upload new draft
once it¹s open.

Inline +++DK:

On 3/28/16, 7:56 PM, "Lime on behalf of Ronald Bonica"
<[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

>Folks,
>
>Thanks for submitting draft-kumar-lime-yang-connectionless-oam-01. While
>it is a good start, I think that there are a few major issues. These are:
>
>- The description of the model provided in Section 3 doesn't map to the
>actual model provided in 3.6
>- The oper object provides statistics on a set of long-lived OAM
>sessions. This should be made clear in the document.
>- the oper object contains cc-ipv4-sessions-statistics and
>cc-ipv6-sessions-statistics. These have identical attributes. They might
>want to be collapsed into one
>- the same comment applies under test-point-locations for IPv4-location
>and IPv6-location

+++DK: Will address the comments.

> 
>- Is FEC really an attribute of TP-location?

+++DK: FEC is required for MPLS OAM.

>- Under IPv4-location and IPv6-location, does it really make sense to
>enumerate all of the tools? We probably won't get the list right. Maybe
>we should leave this table empty and allow it to be augmented by the
>folks who want to build onto this Yang model?

+++DK:Let me discuss with co-authors and if this is not useful we can
remove it.

Thanks,
Deepak
>
>
>/as individual contributor
>Ron Bonica
>
>_______________________________________________
>Lime mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lime