Subject: Re: [Lime] WG Adoption and IPR call for draft-kumar-lime-yang-connectionless-oam-05

From: "Reshad Rahman (rrahman)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2016 17:31:59 +0000

Not aware of any IPR.

On 2016-08-09, 11:53 AM, "Lime on behalf of Carlos Pignataro (cpignata)"
<[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

>LIME,
>
>This email starts the LIME WG Call for Adoption for
>draft-kumar-lime-yang-connectionless-oam-05.
>https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kumar-lime-yang-connectionless-oam/
>
>It concurrently starts an IPR check on the same draft.  There¹s currently
>no IPR disclosed. 
>
>Can I please ask the authors to reply-all to this email confirming
>whether or not they know of any IPR that needs to be disclosed?
>Additionally, for all WG participants, please also reply-all if you know
>of any IPR that needs to be disclosed.
>
>As we discussed in Berlin, this document is in charter and targets one WG
>milestone. Please reply-all to this email indicating whether you support
>adoption of this document as basis for that deliverable, or if you have
>any concerns please detail those on the list.
>
>The adoption call will close on August 23rd.
>
>Thanks,
>
>‹ Carlos & Ron.
>_______________________________________________
>Lime mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lime

---

From: Qin Wu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2016 01:17:24 +0000

No IPR related to this document.

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: Lime [mailto:[email-masked]] 代表 Reshad Rahman (rrahman)
发送时间: 2016年8月10日 1:32
收件人: Carlos Pignataro (cpignata); [email-masked]
抄送: [email-masked]
主题: Re: [Lime] WG Adoption and IPR call for draft-kumar-lime-yang-connectionless-oam-05

Not aware of any IPR.

On 2016-08-09, 11:53 AM, "Lime on behalf of Carlos Pignataro (cpignata)"
<[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

>It concurrently starts an IPR check on the same draft.  There¹s 
>currently no IPR disclosed.
>
>Additionally, for all WG participants, please also reply-all if you 
>know of any IPR that needs to be disclosed.
>
>As we discussed in Berlin, this document is in charter and targets one 
>WG milestone. Please reply-all to this email indicating whether you 
>support adoption of this document as basis for that deliverable, or if 
>you have any concerns please detail those on the list.
>