Subject: [link-relations] Posted two new Link Relation Types to Paramsr.us

From: mike amundsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 20:59:08 -0400

I made two new entries at the web site today:

"collection"[1]
"item"[2]

I think I've submitted properly formatted requests; feel free to
straighten me out accordingly.  I look forward to feedback and
suggestions.

BTW - When I am logged into the site, the "Your Requests" link returns
not just these two new items, but several other entries that I do not
recall adding (issue5, 14, 19, and 23).

Cheers!
- Mike

[1] http://paramsr.us/tracker/issue26
[2] http://paramsr.us/tracker/issue27

mca
http://amundsen.com/blog/
http://twitter.com@mamund
http://mamund.com/foaf.rdf#me

#RESTFest 2011 - Aug 18-20
http://restfest.org

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2011 08:50:19 +0200

> recall adding (issue5, 14, 19, and 23).

Mike,

the actual procedure is to send the request here to this mailing list; 
see <http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/rfc5988.html#rfc.section.6.2.1>.

Best regards, Julian

---

From: mike amundsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 03:27:21 -0400

huh...

Was misled by step 3 on this page:
http://paramsr.us/link-relation-types/

will post directly to this list shortly.

mca

On Sat, Aug 6, 2011 at 02:50, Julian Reschke <[email-masked]> wrote:
> the actual procedure is to send the request here to this mailing list; see
> <http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/rfc5988.html#rfc.section.6.2.1>.
>
> Best regards, Julian
>

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2011 09:55:07 +0200

On 2011-08-06 09:27, mike amundsen wrote:
> ...

Actually, you weren't misled. It just doesn't seem to work :-(