Subject: [link-relations] draft-yevstifeyev-disclosure-relation-00

From: Mykyta Yevstifeyev <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 13:42:15 +0300

Hello,

Reacting to Bjoern's message, I've drafted the specification of 
'disclosure' relation type:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yevstifeyev-disclosure-relation-00

Please kindly provide your feedback on this draft.

Thanks,
Mykyta Yevstifeyev

---

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 17:04:44 +0200

>Please kindly provide your feedback on this draft.

I haven't read the Introduction but the rest looks ready for review by
the designated experts. I'm BCC-ing [email-masked] in case anyone on
that list has comments.

Thanks,
-- 
Björn Höhrmann · mailto:[email-masked] · http://bjoern.hoehrmann.de
Am Badedeich 7 · Telefon: +49(0)160/4415681 · http://www.bjoernsworld.de
25899 Dagebüll · PGP Pub. KeyID: 0xA4357E78 · http://www.websitedev.de/