Subject: Re: [lisp] Fwd: [rrg] Summary of "Enhanced Efficiency of Mapping Distribution Protocols in Map-and-Encap Schemes"

From: "Sriram, Kotikalapudi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 18:44:02 -0500

I am responding to a message that Dino posted a while ago.
The complete original message posted by Dino is at: 
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/lisp/current/msg01949.html 

My responses to many of Dino's comments were included in a formal 
rebuttal that I submitted to the RRG list which you can see at
(together with a proposal summary and a critique):
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-rrg-recommendation-06#section-13.1

In the last few weeks, we have substantially revised and updated
the document on EEMDP or "Enhanced Efficiency of Mapping 
Distribution Protocols in Scalable Routing and Addressing Architectures"
and it is available at:
http://www.antd.nist.gov/~ksriram/NGRA_map_mgmt.pdf
 
(Many thanks to Dino and some others on the RRG list
for their comments and suggestions.)
Figures 3, 4 and Section 3.A and Table I are all new in the
document, and may interest you specifically.

Any further comments would be very welcome.

Sriram

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of lisp-
> [email-masked]
> Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 3:00 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: lisp Digest, Vol 14, Issue 18
> 
> Today's Topics:
> 
>    1. Fwd: [rrg] Summary of "Enhanced Efficiency of Mapping
>       Distribution Protocols in Map-and-Encap Schemes" (Dino Farinacci)
> 
---- snip -----

Complete original message of Dino's is at:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/lisp/current/msg01949.html