Subject: [lisp] LISP WG meeting on IETF 78

From: Humberto Galiza <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 09:31:10 -0300

Hi Folks,

Does anyone knows when the WG agenda for IETF 78 will be released?

Regards,

Humberto Silva Galiza de Freitas
Computer B.Sc. (UFBA)
Graduate Student (EsAEx)

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2010 11:08:11 -0400

I am not sure which agenda you mean.
If you are asking about the agenda for the LISP WG itself, that will 
probalby be pretty close to the deadline.  The chairs are hoping to see 
some discussion of the many open issues, as well as deployment document 
and a thorough security review before the meeting.  When we have seen 
those discussions, we will put out the call for agenda items, along with 
  any items we want to explicitly propose.

If you are asking for the schedule of WG sessions at the Masstricht IETF 
meeting, the "final" agenda will be published July 2.  However, you 
should be aware that the agenda is subject to change at almost any time. 
  The secretariat tries not to change too much after the July 2 date, 
but changes do happen.

Yours,
Joel

Humberto Galiza wrote:
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> _______________________________________________
> lisp mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lisp