Subject: [lisp] planning for IETF78

From: Terry Manderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 19:37:31 -0700

Folks,

co-chair hat stapled on.

It is near the time that we start to consider the Maastricht IETF even
though the preliminary agenda won't be released until next week.

While we expect updates from the authors/editors of the WG documents, please
send requests for agenda time-slots to us as as soon as possible.

Note the following important dates.

2010-06-23 (Wednesday): Preliminary agenda published for comment.
2010-06-28 (Monday): Cutoff date for requests to reschedule Working Group
    and BOF meetings 17:00 PT (24:00 UTC).
2010-07-02 (Friday): Final agenda to be published.
2010-07-14 (Wednesday): Draft Working Group agendas due by 17:00 PT (24:00
    UTC), upload using IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool.
2010-07-19 (Monday): Revised Working Group agendas due by 17:00 PT (24:00
    UTC), upload using IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool.

Cheers,
Terry (& Joel)