Subject: [lisp] Issue Title (number): EID to RLOC selection (73)

From: Darrel Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 14:16:04 -0700

Issue Title (number): EID to RLOC selection (73)
Draft Section: 6.3
Issue Description: Locator Liveness Description Improvements
Comments:

    * Tunnel Liveness - The document says little about what happens when a 
tunnel connecting iTR to eTR fails? Does temporary black-holing result?
 What is the restoration mechanism? 

Response:

Dear Yakov-

Thank you for your contribution to draft-ietf-lisp-06.txt. The draft authors
have reviewed your comments but do not feel that changes to the document are
warranted at this time. The authors feel this topic is dicussed at length 
in the Locator Liveness section.  Please feel free to continue discussion of your issue
on the LISP working group mailing list, [email-masked]. Should discussion
result in WG consensus that changes are required, the authors will incorporate
appropriate text into a future version of the draft.

	Thanks!
	Darrel, for the LISP document authors