Subject: [lisp] [Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-klein-lisp-mn-nat-traversal-00]

From: Michael Menth <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2010 12:07:09 +0200

Hi all,

we submitted a draft on "NAT Traversal for LISP Mobile Node" which is 
available at
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-klein-lisp-mn-nat-traversal

A more illustrative paper version of this draft is available at
http://www3.informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de/~menth/Publications/papers/Menth10-Sub-2.pdf

Kind regards,

    Michael

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: 	New Version Notification for draft-klein-lisp-mn-nat-traversal-00
Datum: 	Mon, 5 Jul 2010 02:13:36 -0700 (PDT)
Von: 	IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
An: 	[email-masked]
CC: 	[email-masked],[email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-klein-lisp-mn-nat-traversal-00.txt has been successfully submitted by Dominik Klein and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-klein-lisp-mn-nat-traversal
Revision:	 00
Title:		 NAT Traversal for LISP Mobile Node
Creation_date:	 2010-07-05
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 12

Abstract:
The Locator/Identifier Separation Protocol (LISP) is a new naming and
addressing architecture to solve the Internet's routing scaling
problem.  It separates global routing in the Internet from local
routing and naming in end-user networks.  The basic LISP architecture
does not support mobility.  The mobility extension LISP Mobile Node
(LISP-MN) describes a mechanism that extends LISP to support mobile
nodes and enables them to roam into LISP and non-LISP networks while
being reachable under the same address.  Currently, LISP-MN does not
support networks that use network address translation (NAT).  This
document presents an extension for LISP-MN that makes LISP mobile
nodes behind a NAT globally reachable.

The IETF Secretariat.

-- 
PD Dr. habil. Michael Menth, Assistant Professor
University of Wuerzburg, Institute of Computer Science
Am Hubland, D-97074 Wuerzburg, Germany, room B206
phone: (+49)-931/31-86644 (new), fax: (+49)-931/31-86632 (new)
mailto:[email-masked]
http://www3.informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de/research/ngn