Subject: [lisp] Issue Title (number): Naming of the Inner Header (89)

From: Darrel Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 14:20:17 -0700

Issue Title (number): Naming of the Inner Header (89)
Draft Section: 3
Issue Description:  Name of the LISP vs Inner IP header 
Comments:

Section 3:

    Endpoint ID (EID): a 32-bit (for IPv4) or 128-bit (for IPv6) value
    used in the source and destination address fields of the first
    (most inner) LISP header of a packet.

Is LISP redefining the name of the header of the encapsulated packet from "IP header" to "LISP header"?

Response:

Dear Yakov-

Thank you for your contribution to draft-ietf-lisp-06.txt. The draft authors
have reviewed your comments but do not feel that changes to the document are
warranted at this time. This reference is simply a reference to what part 
of the header we are talking about. Please feel free to continue discussion 
of your issue on the LISP working group mailing list, [email-masked]. 
Should discussion result in WG consensus that changes are required, the 
authors will incorporate appropriate text into a future version of the draft.

	Thanks!
	Darrel, for the LISP document authors