Subject: [lisp] Issue Title (number): EID to RLOC selection (71)

From: Darrel Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 14:15:57 -0700

Issue Title (number): EID to RLOC selection (71)
Draft Section: 6.2
Issue Description: EID-to-RLOC selection
Comments:

Section 6.2 RLOC reachability can determined and selected but there is
no description on how the EID-to-RLOC selection is performed.

Response:

Dear Dimitri-

Thank you for your contribution to draft-ietf-lisp-06.txt. The draft authors
have reviewed your comments but do not feel that changes to the document are
warranted at this time. Selection of the EID-to-RLOC is exactly what mapping 
database specifications are for.  This issue is defined in separate drafts 
on purpose. See MS, ALT, EMACs, CONS, and NERD specs.  Please feel free to 
continue discussion of your issue on the LISP working group mailing list, 
[email-masked]. Should discussion result in WG consensus that changes are 
required, the authors will incorporate appropriate text into a future 
version of the draft.

	Thanks!
	Darrel, for the LISP document authors