Subject: [lisp] Issue Title (number): LISP and uRPF and Anonomous Tunneling(58)

From: Darrel Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 14:08:07 -0700

Issue Title (number): LISP and uRPF and Anonomous Tunneling(58)
Draft Section: 12
Issue Description: General LISP Security issues.
Comments:

There are many comments above that relate to security. Grep for
"security" or "attack". Other possible issues that come to mind that
should be explored here are whether LISP breaks RPF, and whether the
ubiquitous tunneling infrastructure could be reused as a botnet
anonymization service.

Response:

Dear Yakov-

Thank you for your contribution to draft-ietf-lisp-06.txt. The draft authors
have reviewed your comments but are unclear on the nature of the issue. Can
you please elaborate and clarify your concerns? If you can provide the
specific text that you want to see changed, along with the replacement
text that you'd like to see incorporated, that would be greatly appreciated.

	Thanks!
	Darrel, for the LISP document authors