Subject: [lisp] IETF78 draft agenda

From: Terry Manderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 23:24:48 -0700

Folks, 

Some administration for the upcoming IETF 78. (co-chair hat gaffer taped on)

A draft agenda has been uploaded
(http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/78/agenda/lisp.txt), please look over the
agenda with respect to:

* WG Document Authors/editors: Updates are expected from you, please be
prepared to cover document updates, issues, and document future. (it might
be good to reflect on the WG milestones)

* Individual draft authors: Please be prepared to present to the time
allotted - we will do our best to make sure everyone has an opportunity to
present however we are sensitive to the current state of the WG compared to
the chartered milestones.

If you are presenting please have your slides to me (I prefer pdf so that
everyone can open them) by midnight Saturday July 24th (Maastricht time
please!) for materials upload so that any remote followers aren't left in
the dark.

For any concerns regarding the draft agenda, items, and times, please email
me ASAP.

For all other WG members, now would be a really good time to review the
documents, especially the new WG document draft-ietf-lisp-lig-00.

Cheers
Terry