Subject: [lisp] Issue Title (number): LISP vs Multihoming w NAT (45)

From: Darrel Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 14:04:27 -0700

Issue Title (number):  LISP vs Multihoming w NAT (45)
Draft Section: 1
Issue Description: How does LISP compare to NAT...

Comments:

What LISP offers to audiences which are using NAT?

Response:

Dear Yakov-

Thank you for your contribution to draft-ietf-lisp-06.txt. The draft authors
have reviewed your comments but do not feel that changes to the document are
warranted at this time.  In this case, this draft is an experimental protocol
specification it seems out of place to discuss how sites use NAT at length.
Please feel free to continue discussion of your issue on the LISP working 
group mailing list, [email-masked]. Should discussion result in WG consensus
that changes are required, the authors will incorporate appropriate text
 into a future version of the draft.

	Thanks!
	Darrel, for the LISP document authors