Subject: [lisp] Issue Title (number): LISP vs PI addressing (44)

From: Darrel Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 14:02:36 -0700

Issue Title (number):  LISP vs PI addressing (44)
Draft Section: 1
Issue Description: How does LISP compare to existing PI users

Comments:

What LISP offers to audiences which are already using PI?

Response:

Dear Yakov

Thank you for your contribution to draft-ietf-lisp-06.txt. The draft authors
have reviewed your comments but do not feel that changes to the document are
warranted at this time. In this case, this draft is an experimental protocol
specification it seems out of place to discuss the benefits of existing PI
multihoming at length. Please feel free to continue discussion of your issue
on the LISP working group mailing list, [email-masked]. Should discussion
result in WG consensus that changes are required, the authors will
incorporate appropriate text into a future version of the draft.

	Thanks!
	Darrel, for the LISP document authors