Subject: [lisp] Issue Title (number): Host BAsed Implementation (64)

From: Darrel Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 14:09:09 -0700

Issue Title (number): Host BAsed Implementation (64)
Draft Section: 8
Issue Description: Host Implementations
Comments:

Section 8

This section doesn't discuss host based LISP implementations, which
seems a possibility as it is discussed under mobility. What are the
implications be of host based LISP on the control plane load and does
two headers restriction create a problem for host based LISP? 

Response:

Dear Yakov-

Thank you for your contribution to draft-ietf-lisp-06.txt. The draft authors
have reviewed your comments and have determined that they address one or
more issues that are outside of the current scope of the LISP working group.
Should the LISP WG charter be revised in the future, we encourage you to
re-submit your comments at that time.

	Thanks!
	Darrel, for the LISP document authors