Subject: [lisp] Issue Title (number): Originating ITR address (102)

From: Darrel Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 14:42:16 -0700

Issue Title (number): Originating ITR address (102)
Draft Section: 6.1.2
Issue Description: ITR RLOC Address
Comments:

Section 6.1.2

   Originating ITR RLOC Address: Used to give the ETR the option of
   returning a Map-Reply in the address-family of this locator.

=> This does not seem correct.

Response:

Dear Yakov-

Thank you for your contribution to draft-ietf-lisp-06.txt. The draft authors
have reviewed your comments but do not feel that changes to the document are
warranted at this time. This comment was valid for -06, but we believe it 
was resolved -07 version of this draft.  Please feel free to continue 
discussion of your issue on the LISP working group mailing list, 
[email-masked]. Should discussion result in WG consensus that changes 
are required, the authors will incorporate appropriate text into a future 
version of the draft.

	Thanks!
	Darrel, for the LISP document authors