Subject: [lisp] draft-schudel-lisp-mib-00.txt

From: Dino Farinacci <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 12:01:22 -0700

FYI. Please comment. Thanks.

Dino

----

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts  
directories.

	Title           : LISP MIB
	Author(s)       : G. Schudel, et al.
	Filename        : draft-schudel-lisp-mib-00.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2010-08-17

This document defines managed objects for the Locator/ID Separation
Protocol (LISP).  These objects provide information useful for
monitoring LISP devices, including basic configuration information,
LISP status, and operational statistics.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schudel-lisp-mib-00.txt

-----