Subject: [lisp] draft-iannone-lisp-mapping-versioning as a work group item

From: Terry Manderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 17:45:59 -0700

Workgroup,

The authors of draft-iannone-lisp-mapping-versioning-02 have requested for
it to be considered as a workgroup item.

I am opening a 14 day call for comments on the adoption of this document as
a WG item.

You will find the ID and past versions at:

    http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iannone-lisp-mapping-versioning-02

Please email the WG list stating that you either accept, or not accept, the
item before Tuesday the 31st of August 2010.

If you email to support the acceptance of this document as a WG item, please
also indicate if you are able to either contribute to, or review, (or both)
the draft.

Sitting in silence does not indicate support, please respond appropriately.

Cheers
Terry (& Joel)

---

From: Dino Farinacci <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 22:34:12 -0700

> also indicate if you are able to either contribute to, or review,  

Support.
Contribute.
Review.

Dino

---

From: Damien Saucez <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 15:56:18 +0200

> also indicate if you are able to either contribute to, or review, (or both)

accept 

Damien Saucez

---

From: Loránd Jakab <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 11:31:24 +0200

> also indicate if you are able to either contribute to, or review, (or both)

I support the acceptance of the document, and will be able to review it.

-Lori