Subject: [lisp] Suresh Krishnan's No Objection on draft-ietf-lisp-gpe-06: (with COMMENT)

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2018 06:51:59 -0700

Suresh Krishnan has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-lisp-gpe-06: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-gpe/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

This draft needs to update RFC6830 since it takes the last reserved bit away
from there. As a side question, since 6830 is being bised right now should this
flag be acknowledged in the bis draft?

I am also interested to see the resolution to Mirja's DISCUSS point about the
PCP and VID mappings.