Subject: [lisp] Tsvart telechat review of draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6830bis-19

From: Brian Trammell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2018 02:26:20 -0700

Reviewer: Brian Trammell
Review result: Ready with Nits

Thanks for the revisions. Following up on my previous tsvart review, there is
one remaining nit from previous transport reviews:

- Section 5.3, the list "When doing ITR/PITR encapsulation", third item needs a
citation fix:

OLD:

      The 'Explicit Congestion Notification' (ECN) field (bits 6 and 7
      of the IPv6 'Traffic Class' field) requires special treatment in
      order to avoid discarding indications of congestion [RFC3168].

NEW:

     The 'Explicit Congestion Notification' (ECN) field (bits 6 and 7
      of the IPv6 'Traffic Class' field) requires special treatment in
      order to avoid discarding indications of congestion [RFC6040].

Thanks, cheers,

Brian

---

From: Dino Farinacci <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2018 10:08:37 -0700

Thanks Brian. Consider it changed in the -20.

Dino

> On Sep 25, 2018, at 2:26 AM, Brian Trammell <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Reviewer: Brian Trammell