Subject: [lisp] Deborah Brungard's Discuss on draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6833bis-16: (with DISCUSS)

From: Deborah Brungard <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2018 06:58:14 -0700

Deborah Brungard has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6833bis-16: Discuss

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6833bis/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCUSS:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

IANA has requested a Temporary Discuss related to issue with port assignments.

---

From: Dino Farinacci <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2018 09:56:08 -0700

"----------------------------------------------------------------------
> DISCUSS:

I don’t know what this could be about. I had gone back and forth with IANA. The port assignments are very straight forward. They are:

lisp-control tcp/udp 4342
lisp-data    tcp/udp 4341

And there should be no reference to lisp-cons anywhere. LISP-CONS is historical and deprecated.

Dino