Subject: [lisp] Alissa Cooper's No Objection on draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6833bis-16: (with COMMENT)

From: Alissa Cooper <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2018 06:17:29 -0700

Alissa Cooper has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6833bis-16: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6833bis/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

As with 6830bis, I unfortunately ran out of time to do more than a cursory
review of the LISP documents on this week's telechat. Here too I find the SEC
ADs' DISCUSS positions concerning and support the resolution of their security
concerns.

I'm curious why there are several authors listed with an affiliation (Cisco)
who no longer have that affiliation AFAIK.