Subject: [lisp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-te-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 14:40:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : LISP Traffic Engineering Use-Cases
        Authors         : Dino Farinacci
                          Michael Kowal
                          Parantap Lahiri
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lisp-te-08.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2021-03-29

Abstract:
   This document describes how LISP reencapsulating tunnels can be used
   for Traffic Engineering purposes.  The mechanisms described in this
   document require no LISP protocol changes but do introduce a new
   locator (RLOC) encoding.  The Traffic Engineering features provided
   by these LISP mechanisms can span intra-domain, inter-domain, or
   combination of both.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-te/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lisp-te-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lisp-te-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lisp-te-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/