Subject: Re: [lisp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-yang-15.txt

From: "Alberto Rodriguez-Natal (natal)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 01:55:49 +0000

Hi all,

Following the suggestion from Luigi, below is the summary of changes for the last YANG draft update. Thanks a lot Tom for your comments on -14.

- The Introduction now contains a table with the prefixes used in the different modules (Sec 1.3)
- The list of prefixes used has also been added to the IANA considerations (Sec 9).
- Prefixes “laddr” and “lcaf” have been removed in favor of using “lisp-at” to represent the “ietf-lisp-address-types” module.

That's the core of it. Looking forward to seeing you all at IETF 111 :)

Alberto

On 2/22/21, 2:21 PM, "lisp on behalf of [email-masked]" <[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

    A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
    This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol WG of the IETF.

            Title           : LISP YANG Model
            Authors         : Vina Ermagan
                              Alberto Rodriguez-Natal
                              Florin Coras
                              Carl Moberg
                              Reshad Rahman
                              Albert Cabellos-Aparicio
                              Fabio Maino
    	Filename        : draft-ietf-lisp-yang-15.txt
    	Pages           : 82
    	Date            : 2021-02-22

    Abstract:
       This document describes a YANG data model to use with the Locator/ID
       Separation Protocol (LISP).

       The YANG modules in this document conform to the Network Management
       Datastore Architecture (NMDA).

    The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-yang/

    There are also htmlized versions available at:
    https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lisp-yang-15
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lisp-yang-15

    A diff from the previous version is available at:
    https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lisp-yang-15

    Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
    until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

    Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
    ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

    _______________________________________________
    lisp mailing list
    [email-masked]
    https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lisp