Subject: [lisp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-predictive-rlocs-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2021 12:19:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : LISP Predictive RLOCs
        Authors         : Dino Farinacci
                          Padma Pillay-Esnault
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lisp-predictive-rlocs-09.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2021-10-18

Abstract:
   This specification describes a method to achieve near-zero packet
   loss when an EID is roaming quickly across RLOCs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-predictive-rlocs/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lisp-predictive-rlocs-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lisp-predictive-rlocs-09

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/