Subject: [lisp] Fwd: FW: NomCom 2021-2022 Call for Community Feedback

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 17:26:43 -0400

It was noted that the nomcom is still very much asking for feedback, so 
per suggestions from other WG chairs, I am re-posting this call for 
feedback.

Please give the nomcom your input,
Joel

On 10/19/21, 10:28 AM, "NomCom Chair 2021" <[email-masked]> 
wrote:

     Hi IETF,

     The deadline for nominee acceptance and questionnaire submission 
was yesterday,     Oct 18.

     As of today, Oct 19, NomCom is accepting feedback on nominees for 
    IAB, IESG Area Directors, IETF Trust and LLC Board. NomCom is also 
accepting     feedback on other topics (more on this below).

     You can see the list of nominees for the 2021 nomination cycle at 
 
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://datatracker.ietf.org/nomcom/2021/feedback/__;!!GjvTz_vk!D5mgZpIvFooiJRFGiGuo5Gihs7zePpKnX2yRSM7BrSmGlgCcscNOYEmnGaRe$ 
     [If you are a nominee and submitted a questionnaire your name 
should appear on that page,     otherwise, please let me know.]

     You may provide feedback using the web form. Any submitted feedback is
     encrypted with a key I created and gave only to NomCom members. 
   Without this key, your feedback cannot be seen by the secretariat, 
the     tools people, or any of the management.

     Your feedback through the web form is not anonymous when shown to
     NomCom members as you need an IETF login to provide it.
     You may also send feedback directly to the NomCom via nomcom-2021 
at ietf.org

     If you want to give more anonymous feedback, please contact one 
  of the NomCom members that you trust directly, and ask that person to
     relay the feedback anonymously to the NomCom.

     You can also submit feedback via email to nomcom-chair-2021 at 
ietf.org and I will enter it in the datatracker (one email per 
candidate, please). Please indicate if I should share your identity
     with the full NomCom.

     The positions to be filled and the desired expertise are listed at:
 
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://datatracker.ietf.org/nomcom/2021/__;!!GjvTz_vk!D5mgZpIvFooiJRFGiGuo5Gihs7zePpKnX2yRSM7BrSmGlgCcscNOYHUCFqCv$ 

     Some of you may be aware of the "360-degree reviews" of the current 
IESG ADs:
 
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf-announce/DecFofU9c-svf_yiCPQDi6nLOQg/__;!!GjvTz_vk!D5mgZpIvFooiJRFGiGuo5Gihs7zePpKnX2yRSM7BrSmGlgCcscNOYPk9Wf6i$ 

     I encourage you to provide that feedback as well. I wish to clarify 
that personnel feedback to     NomCom should be limited to nominees 
(some of which may also be IESG incumbents).
     This should clarify the difference of NomCom feedback with the 
"360-degree reviews".

     NomCom also welcomes feedback on topics related to the nomination 
process.
     Please submit via email as suggested above, although some topics 
may start     showing up in the above feedback web form at
 
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://datatracker.ietf.org/nomcom/2021/feedback/__;!!GjvTz_vk!D5mgZpIvFooiJRFGiGuo5Gihs7zePpKnX2yRSM7BrSmGlgCcscNOYEmnGaRe$ 
.

     Thanks in advance for your feedback - we really value it and 
appreciate your time taken to submit it.

     Gabriel

     Gabriel Montenegro
     IETF NomCom Chair 2021-22
     nomcom-chair-2021 at ietf dot org

     _______________________________________________
     IETF-Announce mailing list
     [email-masked]
 
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce__;!!GjvTz_vk!D5mgZpIvFooiJRFGiGuo5Gihs7zePpKnX2yRSM7BrSmGlgCcscNOYNYj4p_n$