Subject: [lmap] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lmap-yang-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2015 13:23:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Large-Scale Measurement of Broadband Performance Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for LMAP Measurement Agents
        Authors         : Juergen Schoenwaelder
                          Vaibhav Bajpai
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lmap-yang-02.txt
	Pages           : 54
	Date            : 2015-11-01

Abstract:
   This document defines a data model for Large-Scale Measurement
   Platforms (LMAP).  The data model is defined using the YANG data
   modeling language.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lmap-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lmap-yang-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lmap-yang-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/