Subject: [lmap] WebEx meeting invitation: LMAP Virtual Interim Meeting

From: LMAP Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2015 18:35:24 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

LMAP Working Group invites you to join this WebEx meeting.

LMAP Virtual Interim Meeting
Tuesday, January 12, 2016
1:00 pm  |  Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)  |  2 hrs

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m6e76e689223fa9ea00d3d01cedc63396
Meeting number: 644 474 653
Meeting password: A8jWwi7D

JOIN BY PHONE
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada) 
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 644 474 653

Toll-free dialing restrictions: 
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Add this meeting to your calendar:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m8001cfaed25927e5f4cd4e8d290c2f4b

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.