Subject: [lp-wan] IETF 100 draft agenda uploaded

From: "Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 19:44:44 +0000

Dear all :

We placed a draft agenda on the IETF tools site
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/agenda-100-lpwan/

At the time of the posting it reads as follows; please let us know if we need to consider changing anything before next Monday.

The chairs.

Meeting        :   IETF 100, July 16 - 21, 2017, Singapore
Time           :   November 13, 2017, 9:30-12:00 SGT (150min)
Location       :   Olivia
Chairs         :   Pascal Thubert <[email-masked]>
                   Alexander Pelov <[email-masked]>
Responsible AD :   Suresh Krishnan
URLs           :   http://tools.ietf.org/wg/lpwan/
                   https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/lpwan/
                   https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lpwan

Agenda
------

*    [09:30] Administrivia                                           [20min]
    o    Note-Well, Scribes, Agenda Bashing
    o    Status of drafts (WGLC / forthcoming WGLC)

*    [09:50] draft-ietf-lpwan-overview                               [10min]
    o    LPWAN Overview - Doc status and updates

*    [10:00] draft-ietf-lpwan-ipv6-static-context-hc
    o    Update on IPv6 compression                                  [10min]
    o    Update on SCHC fragmentation                                [20min]

*    [10:30] draft-ietf-lpwan-coap-static-context-hc                 [10min]

*    [10:40] draft-barthel-icmpv6-schc                               [10min]

*    [10:50] draft-petrov-lpwan-ipv6-schc-over-lorawan               [15min]

*    [11:05] draft-zuniga-lpwan-schc-over-sigfox                     [15min]

*    [11:20] ETSI LTN and LPWAN-CSS                                  [30min]
*    [11:50] AOB                                                     [10min]