Subject: [lp-wan] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-petrov-lpwan-ipv6-schc-over-lorawan-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 18:51:41 +0100

Hello,

Me and Alper just did the initial submission of a draft describing SCHC 
implementation over LoRaWAN. During the following weeks we plan to 
enrich it considerably. We would like to ask for a time slot for 
discussion during the IETF 100.

Best regards,
Alper and Ivaylo

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for 
draft-petrov-lpwan-ipv6-schc-over-lorawan-00.txt
Date: 2017-10-30 18:43
 From: [email-masked]
To: "Ivaylo Petrov" <[email-masked]>, "Alper Yegin" 
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-petrov-lpwan-ipv6-schc-over-lorawan-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Ivaylo Petrov and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-petrov-lpwan-ipv6-schc-over-lorawan
Revision:	00
Title:		Static Context Header Compression (SCHC) over LoRaWAN
Document date:	2017-10-30
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		7
URL:            
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-petrov-lpwan-ipv6-schc-over-lorawan-00.txt
Status:         
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-petrov-lpwan-ipv6-schc-over-lorawan/
Htmlized:       
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-petrov-lpwan-ipv6-schc-over-lorawan-00
Htmlized:       
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-petrov-lpwan-ipv6-schc-over-lorawan-00

Abstract:
    The Static Context Header Compression (SCHC) specification describes
    generic header compression and fragmentation techniques for LPWAN
    (Low Power Wide Area Networks) technologies.  SCHC is a generic
    mechanism designed for great flexibility, so that it can be adapted
    for any of the LPWAN technologies.

    This document provides the adaptation of SCHC for use in LoRaWAN
    networks, and provides elements such as efficient parameterization
    and modes of operation.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of 
submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat