Subject: [Lsvr] IETF102 Meeting Draft Agenda Posted

From: Victor Kuarsingh <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2018 12:22:20 -0400

LSVR WG,

We have uploaded a draft agenda for the IETF102 meeting.  Please
review updated versions of the draft-ietf-lsvr-bgp-spf-01  and
draft-keyupate-lsvr-applicability-02 documents as we would like to
have a progressive discussion.  There is an update pending (post
lock-out period) for the now adopted Applicability draft.

We have also includes two items for the the meeting beyond the two
main documents.

1. Review Interim meeting held in June
2. Discuss Neighbor Discovery and Liveness requirements (outcome from
Interim meeting)

If there are any other slot requests, please let us know so we can
make the needed adjustments.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/102/materials/agenda-102-lsvr-01

regards,

Gunter and Victor
LSVR WG co-Chairs