Subject: [Lsvr] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-congdon-lsvr-lldp-tlvs-00.txt

From: Paul Congdon <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2019 07:59:26 -0700

Hello LSVR,

I wanted to make you aware of this initial draft.

Regards,
Paul

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Oct 22, 2019 at 8:02 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-congdon-lsvr-lldp-tlvs-00.txt
To: Paul Bottorff <[email-masked]>, Paul Congdon <
[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-congdon-lsvr-lldp-tlvs-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Paul Congdon and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-congdon-lsvr-lldp-tlvs
Revision:       00
Title:          LSVR IETF Organizationally Specific TLVs for IEEE Std
802.1AB (LLDP)
Document date:  2019-10-22
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          16
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-congdon-lsvr-lldp-tlvs-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-congdon-lsvr-lldp-tlvs/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-congdon-lsvr-lldp-tlvs-00
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-congdon-lsvr-lldp-tlvs

Abstract:
   IEEE Std 802.1AB, commonly known as the Link Layer Discovery
   Protocol (LLDP), provides a means for individual organizations to
   define their own Type-Length-Value (TLV) objects for exchange over
   the protocol.  The IETF is a standards development organization with
   an IANA OUI (RFC 7042) that can be used in LLDP organizationally
   specific TLVs.  This document specifies IETF Organizationally
   Specific TLVs that support LSVR protocols.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat