Subject: [Lsvr] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-psarkar-lsvr-bgp-spf-impl-00.txt

From: Pushpasis Sarkar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2020 00:00:52 +0530

Hi LSVR WG,

We have published the following new draft. Request your review and comments
on the same. Please reach out to the authors if any clarifications are
needed.

Best regards,
-Pushpasis

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Jun 2, 2020 at 8:25 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-psarkar-lsvr-bgp-spf-impl-00.txt
To: Juniper Networks <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] <
[email-masked]>, Keyur Patel <[email-masked]>, Pushpasis Sarkar <
[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-psarkar-lsvr-bgp-spf-impl-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Pushpasis Sarkar and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-psarkar-lsvr-bgp-spf-impl
Revision:       00
Title:          BGP Shortest Path Routing Extension Implementation Report
Document date:  2020-06-02
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          6
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-psarkar-lsvr-bgp-spf-impl-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-psarkar-lsvr-bgp-spf-impl/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-psarkar-lsvr-bgp-spf-impl-00
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-psarkar-lsvr-bgp-spf-impl

Abstract:
   This document is an implementation report for the Shortest Path
   Routing Extensions to BGP protocol as defined in
   [I-D.ietf-lsvr-bgp-spf].  The authors did not verify the accuracy of
   the information provided by respondents.  The respondents are experts
   with the implementations they reported on, and their responses are
   considered authoritative for the implementations for which their
   responses represent.  The respondents were asked to only use the
   "YES" answer if the feature had at least been tested in the lab.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat