Subject: LTANS - WG: last call for topics for the agenda for WG meeting at IETF conference 11/11/2003

From: Tobias Gondrom <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 12:58:21 +0100

Hello,

as we already start with our first WG meeting on November 11, I would like
to announce the last call for topics for the agenda.

If you have something you want to adress or propose, please contact me and
Carl until November 4th.
(please also provide some detailed information about the motivation and the
content of the presentation)

To offer a first glance on the proposed agenda, here is the current
preliminary version.

Agenda: 
Role of the LTANS group within the Security Area  (Russ Housley - 5 minutes)
General introduction to technical, legal, other issues (Tobias Gondrom - 15
minutes)
Review of LTANS charter (Tobias Gondrom/Carl Wallace - 10 minutes)

Aerospace perspective (Jacqueline Knoll - 15 minutes)
Draft requirements document (Carl Wallace - 15 minutes)
Open Discussion of requirements (Group, Moderation: Tobias Gondrom - 15
minutes)

ATS (Ulrich Pordesch - 15 minutes)
TAP (Carl Wallace - 15 minutes)
Open discussion on mechanisms (Group - 25 minutes)
WG document production plan (Tobias Gondrom - 10 minutes)

The final version of the agenda will be available on November 5th.

Tobias

Tobias Gondrom
Senior Software Architect
Engineering

IXOS Software AG
Technopark Neukeferloh
Bretonischer Ring 12
D-85630 Grasbrunn/München

E-Mail: [email-masked]
WWW: http://www.ixos.com
Tel: +49-89-4629-1816
Fax: +49-89-4629-33-1816

This eMail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you
are not the intended recipient or have received this eMail in error, please
notify the sender immediately and destroy this eMail. Any use, disclosure or
distribution of the material in this eMail is strictly forbidden.
Diese eMail enthält vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschützte
Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese eMail
irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und
vernichten Sie diese eMail. Jegliche Art der Verwendung, Vervielfältigung
oder Weitergabe ist nicht gestattet.