Subject: FW: LTANS: minutes and presentations from meeting in San Diego

From: Tobias Gondrom <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 19:28:16 +0200

Hello,

Unfortunately I tried to send the presentation with the mail the first time
and it got stuck in a filter for emails that are too big. (it was only about
200kB) 

So I send now only the minutes and asked Peter to publish the Presentations
as soon as possible on our web page:

http://ltans.edelweb.fr <http://ltans.edelweb.fr/> 

best regards

            Tobias

            Chair of LTANS

  _____  

From: Tobias Gondrom 
Sent: Thursday, August 12, 2004 12:43 PM
To: 'IETF LTANS'
Subject: LTANS: minutes and presentations from meeting in San Diego

Hello,

Attached are the minutes and presentations from our WG meeting in San Diego.

Best regards

            Tobias

            Chair of LTANS