Subject: WG LAST CALL: draft-ietf-ltans-req

From: "Michael Tielemann" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 12:31:52 +0200

Dear all,

watching the discussion here in LTANS I would like to emphasis that a
couple of companies are waiting for results to implement long-term
archive services within the near future.  Since several years we have
already electronic signed documents according to our german signaure law
circulating. Most sites responsible for cryptographic security,
especially trust center in the sense of our signature law are in charge
to implement a long-term archive.  Hence, it's of course important to
discuss the wording but please don't go over the top. We need technical
facts a.s.a.p. to start implementation.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
With kind regards

-Michael Tielemann

----------------------------------------------------------------------
+ Dr. Michael Tielemann             Tel: ++49 / (0)911 / 276 / 6476
+ DATEV eG, Dep. P34 System Design  eMail: [email-masked]
+ 90329 Nürnberg Germany            GSM: ++49 / (0)172 / 8120 223
+ Paumgartnerstrasse 6-14           Fax: ++49 / (0)911 / 147 / 05544