Subject: Welcome to the "ltans" mailing list

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 19:18:34 -0700

The list is moving....

Welcome to the [email-masked] mailing list! Note Well

Any submission to the IETF intended by the Contributor for publication
as all or part of an IETF Internet-Draft or RFC and any statement made
within the context of an IETF activity is considered an "IETF
Contribution". Such statements include oral statements in IETF
sessions, as well as written and electronic communications made at any
time or place, which are addressed to:

  - the IETF plenary session,
  - any IETF working group or portion thereof,
  - the IESG or any member thereof on behalf of the IESG,
  - the IAB or any member thereof on behalf of the IAB,
  - any IETF mailing list, including the IETF list itself, any working
group or design team list, or any other list functioning under IETF
auspices,
  - the RFC Editor or the Internet-Drafts function

All IETF Contributions are subject to the rules of RFC 5378 and RFC
3979 (updated by RFC 4879).

Statements made outside of an IETF session, mailing list or other
function, that are clearly not intended to be input to an IETF
activity, group or function, are not IETF Contributions in the context
of this notice.  Please consult RFC 5378 and RFC 3979 for details.

A participant in any IETF activity is deemed to accept all IETF rules
of process, as documented in Best Current Practices RFCs and IESG
Statements.

A participant in any IETF activity acknowledges that written, audio
and video records of meetings may be made and may be available to the
public.

To post to this list, send your email to:

  [email-masked]

General information about the mailing list is at:

  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltans

If you ever want to unsubscribe or change your options (eg, switch to
or from digest mode, change your password, etc.), visit your
subscription page at:

  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/options/ltans/ltans-archive-ba2wohfa%40lists.ietf.org

You can also make such adjustments via email by sending a message to:

  [email-masked]

with the word `help' in the subject or body (don't include the
quotes), and you will get back a message with instructions.

You must know your password to change your options (including changing
the password, itself) or to unsubscribe.  It is:

  084xC9OY

Normally, Mailman will remind you of your ietf.org mailing list
passwords once every month, although you can disable this if you
prefer.  This reminder will also include instructions on how to
unsubscribe or change your account options.  There is also a button on
your options page that will email your current password to you.