Subject: [ltans] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ltans-xmlers-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 11:00:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Long-Term Archive and Notary Services Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Extensible Markup Language Evidence Record Syntax
	Author(s)	: A. Blazic, S. Saljic, T. Gondrom
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ltans-xmlers-10.txt
	Pages		: 55
	Date		: 2011-1-13
	
In many scenarios, users must be able to demonstrate the (time of) 
   existence, integrity and validity of data including signed data for 
   long or undetermined periods of time. This document specifies XML 
   syntax and processing rules for creating evidence for long-term non-
   repudiation of existence and integrity of data. ERS-XML provides 
   alternative syntax and processing rules to the ASN.1 ERS [RFC4998] 
   syntax by using XML language.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ltans-xmlers-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.