Subject: Welcome to malloc

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 14:53:02 -0700

--

Welcome to the malloc mailing list!

Please save this message for future reference.  Thank you.

If you ever want to remove yourself from this mailing list,
you can send mail to <[email-masked]> with the following
command in the body of your email message:

    unsubscribe malloc

or from another account, besides [email-masked]:

    unsubscribe malloc [email-masked]

If you ever need to get in contact with the owner of the list,
(if you have trouble unsubscribing, or have questions about the
list itself) send email to <[email-masked]> .
This is the general rule for most mailing lists when you need
to contact a human.

[Last updated on: Wed Nov  5 11:13:30 1997]

This is an automatic reply confirming your subscription request
to the [email-masked] list.

Welcome to the malloc (or Multicast address ALLOCation working group) list.

You can find archives of this list as well as other goodies at:
1. Mail archive:
  ftp://catarina.usc.edu/pub/multicast/malloc/mail-archive/
  http://netweb.usc.edu/multicast/malloc/mail-archive/

2. Home page(s):
  http://north.east.isi.edu/malloc/     (the official one of the WG)
  http://netweb.usc.edu/multicast/malloc/

3. Ftp site:
  ftp://catarina.usc.edu/pub/multicast/malloc/

-- [email-masked]
   (Version 1.94)