Subject: [Maprg] Call for Contributions: IETF102 maprg, July 14-20, Montreal

From: Dave Plonka <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2018 10:59:06 -0400

Call for Contributions
                for maprg IETF-102, Montreal

The IRTF Measurement and Analysis for Protocols Research Group
(maprg) will have its next (2.5 hour) meeting during IETF-102 (July 14-20),
2018, in Montreal, and we would like to invite you to submit your
measurement research contribution for presentation at the maprg meeting.
The contribution can be new (measurement) work, work accepted for
publication, or a recent publication in the scope of the research
group. Please see the charter for questions on scope:

   https://datatracker.ietf.org/rg/maprg/charter/

Please send a short abstract (200-300 words) to the maprg chairs
([email-masked]) describing your proposed contribution. For
planning purposes we encourage to send your contribution as soon
as possible and latest by:

        June 22, 2018

Further, we also encourage short presentations (5-10 min) with updates
of measurement data that have been presented previously in maprg.

The chairs will assemble an agenda for the meeting based on received
submissions taking into consideration the group's scope, common
themes, and/or relevance to current IETF work.  While remote
presentations are possible and welcome, we will favor in-person
presentations if needed due to meeting time restrictions as this
supports additional interaction with the IETF community outside of the
meeting which is also a goal for this group. Also since meeting
time includes questions, comments, and discussion, contributors may be
invited to present, instead, in subsequent meetings.

Please share this call with other interested people or groups!

Thanks for sending your contributions!

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!

- Dave and Mirja (maprg chairs)

-- 
[email-masked]  http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~plonka/

---

From: Mirja Kühlewind <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2018 10:37:29 +0200

Hi everybody,

just a quick reminder that the CfC deadline for maprg is already next Friday (June 22). We already got a couple of contributions but we definitely have still agenda time available. Please send a short description of your contribution as soon as possible!

Thanks!
Mirja

> Am 04.06.2018 um 16:59 schrieb Dave Plonka <[email-masked]>:
> 
>                     Call for Contributions