Subject: [Maprg] Call for Contributions: IETF 105 maprg, 20 Jul 2019 - 26 Jul 2019, Montreal

From: Dave Plonka <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2019 11:27:06 +0200

######################################################################

                           Call for Contributions
                  for maprg, IETF 105, Montreal

The IRTF Measurement and Analysis for Protocols Research Group
(maprg) will have its next (2 hour) meeting during IETF 105 (July
20-26), 2019, in Montreal, Canada. We invite you to submit your
candidate measurement research contributions for presentation at
the maprg meeting.  The contribution can be new (measurement) work,
work accepted for publication, or a recent publication in the scope
of the research group. Please see the charter for questions on scope:

  https://datatracker.ietf.org/rg/maprg/charter/

Please send a short abstract (200-300 words) to the maprg chairs
([email-masked]) describing your proposed contribution. For
planning purposes we encourage to send your contribution as soon
as possible and latest by:

       July 1, 2019

Further, we encourage short presentations (5-10 min) with updates
of measurement data that have been presented previously in maprg.

The chairs will assemble an agenda for the meeting based on
received submissions taking into consideration the group's scope,
common themes, and/or relevance to current IETF work.  While remote
presentations are possible and welcome, we will favor in-person
presentations if needed due to meeting time restrictions as this
supports additional interaction with the IETF community outside of
the meeting which is also a goal for this group. Also since meeting
time includes questions, comments, and discussion, contributors
may be invited to present, instead, in subsequent meetings.

Please share this call with other interested people or groups!

Thanks for sending your contributions!

######################################################################

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!

- Dave and Mirja (maprg chairs)

-- 
[email-masked]  http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~plonka/