Subject: [Maprg] Call for Participants/Projects: IETF 105 Hackathon, July 20 and 21, 2019, Montreal

From: Dave Plonka <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2019 11:44:58 +0200

######################################################################

                  Call for Hackathon Participants and Projects
                  for maprg, IETF 105, Montreal

The IRTF Measurement and Analysis for Protocols Research Group
(maprg) will, again, sponsor Hackathon projects during the IETF
105 Hackathon (Jul 20,21), 2019, in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. We
invite you to participate in an existing MAPRG-associated Hackathon
project or propose to participate in a new project.

The current MAPRG-associated projects can be
found by searching for "MAPRG" in this document:
https://www.ietf.org/how/runningcode/hackathons/105-hackathon/

Participants must register for the Hackathon (using the link near the
top of that wiki page). Please contact the project(s)' champion(s)
(from wiki) and meet with the participants at the Hackathon itself.

Propose new MAPRG-associated projects to <[email-masked]>

Note that the Hackathon begins the Saturday prior to IETF, so
participants should plan their travel accordingly.

######################################################################

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!

- Dave and Mirja (maprg chairs)

-- 
[email-masked]  http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~plonka/

---

From: Dave Plonka <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2019 11:52:54 +0200

Sorry, I gave the wrong link to the Hackathon wiki document.
I should have said:

The current MAPRG-associated projects can be
found by searching for "MAPRG" in this document:
https://trac.ietf.org/trac/ietf/meeting/wiki/105hackathon

--