Subject: [Maprg] FW: Call for Contributions: IETF 106 , 16 Nov 2019 - 22 Nov 2019, Singapore

From: Mirja Kuehlewind <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 16:36:07 +0000

Hi all,

please be reminded that our deadline for contributions is tomorrow. Would be great to get some more contributions as we are currently not able to fill our agenda! Please send us also a short note if you may be planning to bring some work but are not ready yet!

Mirja

On 18.09.19, 12:15, "Dave Plonka" <[email-masked]> wrote:

    ######################################################################
    
                               Call for Contributions
                      for maprg, IETF 106, Singapore
    
    The IRTF Measurement and Analysis for Protocols Research Group
    (maprg) will have its next (1.5 hour) meeting during IETF 106
    (November 16-22), 2019, in Singapore. We invite you to submit your
    candidate measurement research contributions for presentation at
    the maprg meeting.  The contribution can be new (measurement) work,
    work accepted for publication, or a recent publication in the scope
    of the research group. Please see the charter for questions on scope:
    
      https://datatracker.ietf.org/rg/maprg/charter/
    
    Please send a short abstract (200-300 words) to the maprg chairs
    ([email-masked]) describing your proposed contribution. For
    planning purposes we encourage to send your contribution as soon
    as possible and latest by:
    
           Oct 18, 2019
    
    Further, we encourage short presentations (5-10 min) with updates
    of measurement data that have been presented previously in maprg.
    
    The chairs will assemble an agenda for the meeting based on
    received submissions taking into consideration the group's scope,
    common themes, and/or relevance to current IETF work.  While remote
    presentations are possible and welcome, we will favor in-person
    presentations if needed due to meeting time restrictions as this
    supports additional interaction with the IETF community outside of
    the meeting which is also a goal for this group. Also since meeting
    time includes questions, comments, and discussion, contributors
    may be invited to present, instead, in subsequent meetings.
    
    Please share this call with other interested people or groups!
    
    Thanks for sending your contributions!
    
    ######################################################################
    
    Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!
    
    - Dave and Mirja (maprg chairs)
    
    -- 
    [email-masked]  http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~plonka/