Subject: [Maprg] CALL FOR PARTICIPATION - ICIN 2020

From: Jérôme François <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2020 15:18:13 +0100

(Apologies if you received duplicate copies of this call for participation)

**********************************************************************************
CALL FOR PARTICIPATION - ICIN 2020

23rd Innovations in Cloud, Internet and Networks
February 24 - 27, 2020
Paris, France

https://www.icin-conference.org

Technical sponsored by: IEEE, IEEE Communications Society and In-Cooperation with 
ACM SIGMOBILE

Enjoy the Early registration by January 31st!

Visit the detailed program on: https://www.icin-conference.org/program/

*********************************************************************************

The ICIN 2020 conference, which is a flagship event of the Telecoms research 
community, will take place at Orange Gardens, the Research and Innovation Campus 
of the Orange Group. Orange Gardens is located in Châtillon, a small town in the 
outskirts of Paris, France.

The driving theme is “Beyond 5G: building network sense”: The conference will 
foster new ideas and novel approaches to future service delivery in a smart 
network environment, able to show what could be qualified as sense, “a sane and 
realistic attitude to situations and problems”, according to Oxford Dictionary. 
With this vision, the conference will look beyond the current state of the art and 
promote the advances of network management and orchestration technologies.

This year, the technical program of ICIN 2020 will feature:

     • 7 Technical Sessions
     • 5 Keynotes delivered by international experts.
     • Demonstrations and Poster presentations presented during extended lunch breaks
     • Tutorials on Edge computing and networking technologies
     • NETPROC & RINA Workshops
     • A closing Panel with international experts discussing their view on “ 
In-Network Computing and Programmability"

Keynotes
---------------------------
     • Bruce Maggs (Duke University, USA), “A Speed of Light Internet Service 
Provider”
     • Rafia Inam (Ericsson, Sweden), “Network Operations and AI”
     • Lefteris Mamatas (University of Macedonia, Greece) “Softwarization and IoT 
evolution”
     • Jim Kurose (Distinguished Professor Computer Science, University of 
Massachusetts, Amherst MA, USA Visiting Professor, Sorbonne University, Paris, 
France) “Network Modeling: Finding the Right Level of Abstraction”
     • Zhe Lou (Huawei Technologies, Germany), “Refurbishment of the IP Framework 
after 50 years of operations”

Venue
---------------------------
Orange Gardens
44 Avenue de la République,
92320 Châtillon,
France

General Chairs
---------------------------
Bruno Chatras (Orange, France)
Diego Lopez (Telefónica, Spain)

Technical Program Committee Chairs
---------------------------
Shingo Ata (Osaka City University, Japan)
Walter Cerroni (University of Bologna, Italy)

International Steering Committee Chair
---------------------------
Noel Crespi, IMT, France

Patrons
Orange, Huawei, Nokia, Gandi

Technical Sponsors
IEEE Communications Society, IEEE, ACM SIGMOBILE

----------------------------------------------------
For further information, see www.icin-conference.org
----------------------------------------------------

We welcome your participation at ICIN 2020.