Subject: [marf] fyi: New Non-WG Mailing List: mile -- Managed Incident Lightweight Exchange - IODEF extensions and RID exchanges

From: =JeffH <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 11:08:45 -0700

Of possible interest..

------- Forwarded Message

Date:    Tue, 10 May 2011 10:15:02 -0700
From:    IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
To:      [email-masked]
cc:      [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
	 [email-masked]
Subject: New Non-WG Mailing List: mile -- Managed Incident Lightweight Exchange
	  , IODEF extensions and RID exchanges

A new IETF non-working group email list has been created.

List address: [email-masked]
Archive: http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/mile/
To subscribe: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mile

Purpose: This list is for discussions, collaboration, and development of
a document describing a subset of the Incident Object Description
Exchange Format (IODEF) aimed at exchanging incident information focused
on those things which people actually exchange, and which is easily
readable by anyone potentially interested. This list will also be used
to collaborate and formalize additional extensions needed by the IODEF
and RID community to ensure current relevant use cases for the exchange
of incident information are accommodated.

For additional information, please contact the list administrators.
_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

------- End of Forwarded Message